Non the less, there are undoubtedly times when you’d get extra benefit from having 1-2-1 coaching around a particular topic or hill skill, or you may be a small group of friends who want to share some training together e.g.
- Before a weeks’ mountain walking holiday, you want to make sure you’re properly prepared
- You’re undertaking your WGL or ML assessment and want some coaching and help with preparation
- You’ve got a challenge event coming up and you want help preparing for night navigation
- Preparation for dealing with emergency scenarios
- Mountain safety awareness
- Structured practice sessions
Whatever you’re learning objectives, we’re happy to chat with you to see if we can put a plan together to meet your requirements (if we can’t, we’ll be able to recommend some other providers who cater more specifically for your needs).
We’re happy to provide tailor made sessions.
Prices – upto two participants:
- Half-day – £79
- Single-day – £160
- Weekend/2 days – £315
For additional participants over this, please add £39 per person, per day.Dependent on travel distance to suitable venues, or on the number of coaches / mountain leaders your group requires, prices may vary. Whatever, we we will always discuss and confirm the price with you prior to confirming a booking. Just drop us an email, or give us a ring and we’ll be happy to talk through it with you.